rumdizzy

Search

RX Senior
Tokens
Made an honest attempt today to figure out how he is making plays.

We already know he is a 22 year old student who is a sportsfan and said he has dedicated himself to learning about sportsbetting.

So far that gets you deeply in debt to bookies.

todays write up

Tuesday Game
-------------------------------------
BALL ST (9 - 0) at MIAMI OHIO (2 - 7)
Week 12 Tuesday, 11/11/2008 7:00 PM

Ball St. is coming off probably their most impressive victory of the season beating up on N. Illinois 45-14(Giving up a meaningless score in the final 2 minutes of the 4th qtr.) When I first saw the line to this game, I took a double take. -16?? It was obvious, Ball St. was undervalued by the linesmakers in this game. Ball St. is undefeated this season and thrashing EVERY opponent they face(Granted its weak competition, but so is Miami (OH)). Ball St. have an underrated Qb in Nate Davis who completed an impressive 18-22 for 300 yards and 4TDs last week vs N. Illinois. Everyone knows they have an explosive offense this season, but I have been impressed with their Defense of late. I can only assume the linesmakers were thinking this could be a look ahead situation for Ball St. when releasing this line as they face C. Michigan next week for what could determine the outcome of the MAC. In regards to this situation, Ball State coach Brady Hoke said, "No question, you are always worried and concerned," "That is where the leadership of our seniors and guys that have played a lot of football comes in." Miami, which is coming off a 37-17 loss at Buffalo, also will have to contend with Ball State running back MiQuale Lewis, the fifth-leading rusher in the FBS with 1,108 yards and 15 touchdowns. The Cardinals will be aimed for revenge as the Red Hawks edged out Ball State, 14 to 13, in Muncie last season on Brandon Murphy's 6-yard TD run with 17 seconds remaining. Ball St. takes care of the football giving up just 8 turnovers all season and managing 17 Takeaways. Miami has 20 Giveaways, and just 10 Takeaways. Fact is Ball St. dominates every aspect of this game. All these key catergories are not only in Ball St. favor, but absolutely dominated by the Cardinals: YPR,YPA, TO Ratio, and Turnovers. I can only imagaine a 21+ point victory, but that is just speculation.

Trends:
BALL ST is 11-2 ATS in road games when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 3 seasons.
BALL ST is 10-2 ATS off 1 or more straight overs over the last 3 seasons.
BALL ST is 6-0 ATS in road games after scoring 31 points or more in 2 straight games over the last 2 seasons.
Hoke is 14-2 ATS off 1 or more straight overs as the coach of BALL ST.
Montgomery is 4-13 ATS off 1 or more straight overs as the coach of MIAMI OHIO.

Trends Pertaining to the Line:
Ball State Cardinals are 6-1-0 ATS As Favorite (14 -> 16.5)
Ball State Cardinals are 9-2-0 ATS After 1 Overs (All Lines)
Ball State Cardinals are 12-4-0 ATS After 2 Home (All Lines)

My Power Rankings:
Ball St.: 27th
Miami (OH): 117th

My Effiency Ratings:
Ball St.: 26th
Miami (OH): 118th

I am Taking Ball St. -16 (3 Units) [1 Unit up to -20] :toast:

GL,
Dizz
<!-- / message -->

Well my eyes hurt, first off. Then clearly the "writeup" is plageurized.

so with a quick search.....

Ball State seeks record-tying 10th win

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/2185http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/3348http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/2657http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/2269http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/1071http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/3345http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/4058http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/2543http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/2374http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/3487http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/4377http://areyouwatchingthis.com/users/2538

(16) Ball State (9-0) at Miami, Ohio (2-7) 7:00 pm EST

OXFORD, Ohio (Ticker) -- Of the five remaining unbeaten teams in the Football Bowl Subdivision, Ball State is probably the one least talked about.

The 16th-ranked Cardinals, who are coming off arguably their most impressive performance of the season, can equal a school record for wins in a season Tuesday night when they visit Miami of Ohio.

Nate Davis, perhaps one of the most underrated quarterbacks in the FBS, completed 18-of-22 passes for 300 yards and four touchdowns in last Wednesday's 45-14 victory over Northern Illinois. The four TDs matched a career high for the junior, who became the school's all-time leader in career completions with 592.

With the win, Ball State (9-0, 5-0 MAC West) matched the best start in school history sent by the 1965 team, which went 9-0 in regular season before tying Tennessee State in the Grantland Rice Bowl.

After slow starts in their previous two games, the Cardinals put away Northern Illinois early, building a 21-0 halftime lead.

Ball State's defense forced seven three-and-outs and two turnovers, giving up just one touchdown before allowing a meaningless score in the final two minutes.

The Cardinals are aiming to reach 10 wins for just the second time in school history. The 1978 team went 10-1, losing only to Louisiana Tech.

Ball State also is looking to nail down the West Division title in the Mid-American Conference, which could be decided next week when the Cardinals host Central Michigan. The Chippewas also are 5-0 in the division heading into Wednesday's game against Northern Illinois.

That makes the Miami of Ohio contest a potential trap game for the Cardinals, who have won all nine of their games this season by double figures.

"No question, you are always worried and concerned," Ball State coach Brady Hoke said. "That is where the leadership of our seniors and guys that have played a lot of football comes in."

Miami (2-7, 1-4 MAC East), which went 13-1 in 2003 under the late Terry Hoeppner, could be headed to its second 10-loss campaign in four seasons since coach Shane Montgomery replaced Hoeppner in 2005. The Red Hawks finished 2-10 in 2006.

Miami, which is coming off a 37-17 loss at Buffalo, also will have to contend with Ball State running back MiQuale Lewis, the fifth-leading rusher in the FBS with 1,108 yards and 15 touchdowns.

The Cardinals will be primed for revenge as the Red Hawks edged Ball State, 14-13, in Muncie last season on Brandon Murphy's 6-yard TD run with 17 seconds remaining.

Miami kicker Nathan Parseghian, the great-grandnephew of former Notre Dame coaching legend Ara Parseghian, is having a strong senior season for the Red Hawks, converting 13 of his 15 field goal attempts.

Then throw in some random trends picked out like this to emphasize what a great play this is and ignore evidence to the contrary, as trend posters do, they always find great trends for them, but cant seem to remember all those that are contrary.

Then some probably copied power ratings and it looks sharp to some RX posters. Unfortunately, it isnt.

Good luck if you are following this person.

Last edited:

RX Senior
Tokens
nice how he changed a few words like "arguably" to "probably" in the first sentence.

later "primed" for revenge to "aimed" for revenge

He did seem to fail to mention these words were not his own.

Last night I drank enough to kill a small Asian fa
Tokens
Would love to know how he comes up with his power rankings and if he can spell it right, his efficiency rankings.

Anyone who ends up following him is just gonna get killed. He went on a ridiculous run and now it is time for regression to the mean.

However, I LOVED being able to get Miami (OH) +20.5 at some square shops for that game last night. If that is him doing that (which I am skeptical of) well, hopefully he can keep pushing numbers like that.

Tokens
if you guys are talking about randizz you MUST be bookies... ball st should have covered that game easy.. they did not play there best game. and only missed by 1 for rand and 2 or 3 for others.... but he was on the right side of the game ...but NICE TRY BOOKIES... randizz ya know we love ya babe,,, lol... im right behind ya ALL the way to the bank TY for all you do.... GOOOOOO NO.ILL....:toast:

Last night I drank enough to kill a small Asian fa
Tokens
if you guys are talking about randizz you MUST be bookies... ball st should have covered that game easy.. they did not play there best game. and only missed by 1 for rand and 2 or 3 for others.... but he was on the right side of the game ...but NICE TRY BOOKIES... randizz ya know we love ya babe,,, lol... im right behind ya ALL the way to the bank TY for all you do.... GOOOOOO NO.ILL....:toast:
You have to be someone's ghost.......there is no way you legitimately believe this.

Tokens
Good point, randizzle.

They who lose today may win tomorrow
Tokens
Ghost_Busters_6.jpg

Yes...I'm the Best.
Tokens
Alright. This is getting ridiculous. Allow me to clear things up.

I have always told each and every one of you i'm a straight up and honest guy, nothing changes here. In regards to The write-up I had on Ball St.

First of all, I find it hilarious that someone is actually making a big deal over a write-up when the only thing with relevance is the PICK itself. Secondly, the way I handicap games is mathematical, situational, and on a "Value" system I created.
The write-ups are researched information that I think is useful in gaining knowledge of each individual game. I came upon a good preview of the game for Tuesday night and decided to incooperate and "SHARE" that information with this forum. Do you really expect me to see EVERY D1 school game, record the stats by hand, and have a unique write-up on each game? GET REAL. All Handicapping write-ups are FILLED with information from other sources. Do I need to post in MLA or APA with sources on a sports forum??

I ADMIT it. YOU GOT ME. I am 100% guilty of being a scumbag who does research and breaks down games to pick Winners at OVER 75% and then I have the Audacity to share that information with "strangers" on a forum that don't pay me squat, but instead find ANY possible reason to complain and get under my skin. Damn, you pegged me. I feel like such a Loser.

Jealousy everywhere I go, and the funny thing is it's usually the guys with 5,000+ posts who are rarely in the Sports Forums contributing to anyone. Instead, they "Hang Out" in the "off-Topic" areas all day every day and get jealous when others get the attention.

All I will say in ending is this:

Anyone who wants to "Hate", Gripe, or complain about how my work is done do the following and I will listen:

1. Post 85 consecutive plays, of which rouglhy 80% have detailed write-ups. And Hit 75+%. (Good Luck)
2. If you cannot achieve step 1 do this. If you can FIND ANYONE who has posted 85 consecutive plays, of which rouglhy 80% have detailed write-ups. And Hit 75+%. (Tout, non-tout, Anyone).

I doubt either of those things EVER happen. So until it does I'm done with the Pricks on this website.

Tokens
Alright. This is getting ridiculous. Allow me to clear things up.

I have always told each and every one of you i'm a straight up and honest guy, nothing changes here. In regards to The write-up I had on Ball St.

First of all, I find it hilarious that someone is actually making a big deal over a write-up when the only thing with relevance is the PICK itself. Secondly, the way I handicap games is mathematical, situational, and on a "Value" system I created.
The write-ups are researched information that I think is useful in gaining knowledge of each individual game. I came upon a good preview of the game for Tuesday night and decided to incooperate and "SHARE" that information with this forum. Do you really expect me to see EVERY D1 school game, record the stats by hand, and have a unique write-up on each game? GET REAL. All Handicapping write-ups are FILLED with information from other sources. Do I need to post in MLA or APA with sources on a sports forum??

I ADMIT it. YOU GOT ME. I am 100% guilty of being a scumbag who does research and breaks down games to pick Winners at OVER 75% and then I have the Audacity to share that information with "strangers" on a forum that don't pay me squat, but instead find ANY possible reason to complain and get under my skin. Damn, you pegged me. I feel like such a Loser.

Jealousy everywhere I go, and the funny thing is it's usually the guys with 5,000+ posts who are rarely in the Sports Forums contributing to anyone. Instead, they "Hang Out" in the "off-Topic" areas all day every day and get jealous when others get the attention.

All I will say in ending is this:

Anyone who wants to "Hate", Gripe, or complain about how my work is done do the following and I will listen:

1. Post 85 consecutive plays, of which rouglhy 80% have detailed write-ups. And Hit 75+%. (Good Luck)
2. If you cannot achieve step 1 do this. If you can FIND ANYONE who has posted 85 consecutive plays, of which rouglhy 80% have detailed write-ups. And Hit 75+%. (Tout, non-tout, Anyone).

I doubt either of those things EVER happen. So until it does I'm done with the Pricks on this website.

It's not that we're jealous of you, son, it's just the way that you handle even the slightest bit of criticism. You have paraphrased many of your write ups and few said a word, myself included. You are riding an amazing streak, and have garnered thousands of fans, and thread views, and now, your own personal thread! I know it's has to be making you giddy, but the pressure is now on you to perform. Understand that much of your handicapping is very transparent to veteran 'cappers. You are like the just turned 21 year old at a craps table that just rolled 55 straight passes. I think the coming weeks will see how you handle it all.

And, IMHO, your opionions should not count in your W-L record. You didn't bet them, so why are they in there.

And young man, I am not a hater, or jealous of you.

Tokens

We already know he is a 22 year old student who is a sportsfan and said he has dedicated himself to learning about sportsbetting.

todays write up

Tuesday Game
-------------------------------------
BALL ST (9 - 0) at MIAMI OHIO (2 - 7)
Week 12 Tuesday, 11/11/2008 7:00 PM

Ball St. is coming off probably their most impressive victory of the season beating up on N. Illinois 45-14(Giving up a meaningless score in the final 2 minutes of the 4th qtr.) When I first saw the line to this game, I took a double take. -16?? It was obvious, Ball St. was undervalued by the linesmakers in this game. Ball St. is undefeated this season and thrashing EVERY opponent they face(Granted its weak competition, but so is Miami (OH)). Ball St. have an underrated Qb in Nate Davis who completed an impressive 18-22 for 300 yards and 4TDs last week vs N. Illinois. Everyone knows they have an explosive offense this season, but I have been impressed with their Defense of late. I can only assume the linesmakers were thinking this could be a look ahead situation for Ball St. when releasing this line as they face C. Michigan next week for what could determine the outcome of the MAC. In regards to this situation, Ball State coach Brady Hoke said, "No question, you are always worried and concerned," "That is where the leadership of our seniors and guys that have played a lot of football comes in." Miami, which is coming off a 37-17 loss at Buffalo, also will have to contend with Ball State running back MiQuale Lewis, the fifth-leading rusher in the FBS with 1,108 yards and 15 touchdowns. The Cardinals will be aimed for revenge as the Red Hawks edged out Ball State, 14 to 13, in Muncie last season on Brandon Murphy's 6-yard TD run with 17 seconds remaining. Ball St. takes care of the football giving up just 8 turnovers all season and managing 17 Takeaways. Miami has 20 Giveaways, and just 10 Takeaways. Fact is Ball St. dominates every aspect of this game. All these key catergories are not only in Ball St. favor, but absolutely dominated by the Cardinals: YPR,YPA, TO Ratio, and Turnovers. I can only imagaine a 21+ point victory, but that is just speculation.

Trends:
BALL ST is 11-2 ATS in road games when playing with 6 or less days rest over the last 3 seasons.
BALL ST is 10-2 ATS off 1 or more straight overs over the last 3 seasons.
BALL ST is 6-0 ATS in road games after scoring 31 points or more in 2 straight games over the last 2 seasons.
Hoke is 14-2 ATS off 1 or more straight overs as the coach of BALL ST.
Montgomery is 4-13 ATS off 1 or more straight overs as the coach of MIAMI OHIO.

Trends Pertaining to the Line:
Ball State Cardinals are 6-1-0 ATS As Favorite (14 -> 16.5)
Ball State Cardinals are 9-2-0 ATS After 1 Overs (All Lines)
Ball State Cardinals are 12-4-0 ATS After 2 Home (All Lines)

My Power Rankings:
Ball St.: 27th
Miami (OH): 117th

My Effiency Ratings:
Ball St.: 26th
Miami (OH): 118th

I am Taking Ball St. -16 (3 Units) [1 Unit up to -20] :toast:

GL,
Dizz
<!-- / message -->

Well my eyes hurt, first off. Then clearly the "writeup" is plageurized.

so with a quick search.....

Ball State seeks record-tying 10th win

OXFORD, Ohio (Ticker) -- Of the five remaining unbeaten teams in the Football Bowl Subdivision, Ball State is probably the one least talked about.

The 16th-ranked Cardinals, who are coming off arguably their most impressive performance of the season, can equal a school record for wins in a season Tuesday night when they visit Miami of Ohio.

Nate Davis, perhaps one of the most underrated quarterbacks in the FBS, completed 18-of-22 passes for 300 yards and four touchdowns in last Wednesday's 45-14 victory over Northern Illinois. The four TDs matched a career high for the junior, who became the school's all-time leader in career completions with 592.

With the win, Ball State (9-0, 5-0 MAC West) matched the best start in school history sent by the 1965 team, which went 9-0 in regular season before tying Tennessee State in the Grantland Rice Bowl.

After slow starts in their previous two games, the Cardinals put away Northern Illinois early, building a 21-0 halftime lead.

Ball State's defense forced seven three-and-outs and two turnovers, giving up just one touchdown before allowing a meaningless score in the final two minutes.

The Cardinals are aiming to reach 10 wins for just the second time in school history. The 1978 team went 10-1, losing only to Louisiana Tech.

Ball State also is looking to nail down the West Division title in the Mid-American Conference, which could be decided next week when the Cardinals host Central Michigan. The Chippewas also are 5-0 in the division heading into Wednesday's game against Northern Illinois.

That makes the Miami of Ohio contest a potential trap game for the Cardinals, who have won all nine of their games this season by double figures.

"No question, you are always worried and concerned," Ball State coach Brady Hoke said. "That is where the leadership of our seniors and guys that have played a lot of football comes in."

Miami (2-7, 1-4 MAC East), which went 13-1 in 2003 under the late Terry Hoeppner, could be headed to its second 10-loss campaign in four seasons since coach Shane Montgomery replaced Hoeppner in 2005. The Red Hawks finished 2-10 in 2006.

Miami, which is coming off a 37-17 loss at Buffalo, also will have to contend with Ball State running back MiQuale Lewis, the fifth-leading rusher in the FBS with 1,108 yards and 15 touchdowns.

The Cardinals will be primed for revenge as the Red Hawks edged Ball State, 14-13, in Muncie last season on Brandon Murphy's 6-yard TD run with 17 seconds remaining.

Miami kicker Nathan Parseghian, the great-grandnephew of former Notre Dame coaching legend Ara Parseghian, is having a strong senior season for the Red Hawks, converting 13 of his 15 field goal attempts.

Then throw in some random trends picked out like this to emphasize what a great play this is and ignore evidence to the contrary, as trend posters do, they always find great trends for them, but cant seem to remember all those that are contrary.

Then some probably copied power ratings and it looks sharp to some RX posters. Unfortunately, it isnt.

Good luck if you are following this person.

Mr Smith Don't hate the game Hate the player

from cyber loser with 11k posts :drink:

Tokens

Well, actually, so far it gets you up almost 75 units.

Anyway...where did you get this plagiarized article. You never said which site had this written up on already.

Of course you just forgot to put the link, right?

Tokens
nice how he changed a few words like "arguably" to "probably" in the first sentence.

later "primed" for revenge to "aimed" for revenge

He did seem to fail to mention these words were not his own.

You also have failed to mention that this so called article that he plagiarized, doesn't actually exist.

Tokens

It's not that we're jealous of you, son, it's just the way that you handle even the slightest bit of criticism. You have paraphrased many of your write ups and few said a word, myself included. You are riding an amazing streak, and have garnered thousands of fans, and thread views, and now, your own personal thread! I know it's has to be making you giddy, but the pressure is now on you to perform. Understand that much of your handicapping is very transparent to veteran 'cappers. You are like the just turned 21 year old at a craps table that just rolled 55 straight passes. I think the coming weeks will see how you handle it all.

And, IMHO, your opionions should not count in your W-L record. You didn't bet them, so why are they in there.

And young man, I am not a hater, or jealous of you.

And your methods are transparent to people who aren't fucking idiots.

Let's see, you joined in November 2008 in Vegas (curious how his methods are transparent to you when you've only been here for 11 days:lolBIG:) for the sole reason of coming on to tell a hot " 'capper " that he needs to check himself?

Why would anyone except someone with an ulterior motive do such a thing? Or is it that you are upset because you are not hitting 70%?

Be honest, buddy. Cause right now you're just being a dick.:lolBIG:

Tokens
You also have failed to mention that this so called article that he plagiarized, doesn't actually exist.

:WTF: are you talking about?

http://www.football.com/ncaa_headline/ball_state_seeks_recordtying_10th_win.html

Home > NCAA Headlines > Ball State seeks recordtying 10th win <!--<td width="426" --> <!--SELECT a.*, u.name AS author, u.usertype, cc.name AS category, s.name AS section, g.name AS groups, s.published AS sec_pub, cc.published AS cat_pub, s.access AS sec_access, cc.access AS cat_access, s.id AS sec_id, cc.id as cat_id FROM #__content AS a LEFT JOIN #__categories AS cc ON cc.id = a.catid LEFT JOIN #__sections AS s ON s.id = cc.section AND s.scope = 'content' LEFT JOIN #__users AS u ON u.id = a.created_by LEFT JOIN #__groups AS g ON a.access = g.id WHERE a.id = 26943 AND ( a.state = 1 OR a.state = -1 ) AND ( a.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_up <= '2008-11-12 15:38' ) AND ( a.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_down >= '2008-11-12 15:38' ) AND a.access <= 0--><script>var is_member_login;</script><script>is_member_login = false;</script><script> <!-- function focusOnLogin() { document.getElementById('navbar_username').focus(); } function checkMemberLoginOrNot() { if (is_member_login) { return true; } else { alert("Please Login First!"); //focusOnLogin(); window.location.href="/forums/"; return false; } } //--> </script> <table width="737" align="center" bgcolor="#f1f1f1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr> <td class="nflnews" valign="middle" bgcolor="#ffffff"> Ball State seeks recordtying 10th win

editor1 |Nov 10,2008 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="nflnews" valign="middle" bgcolor="#ffffff" height="40"> Print E-mail Del.icio.us Digg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="nflnews" bgcolor="#ffffff">

OXFORD, Ohio (Ticker) -- Of the five remaining unbeaten teams in
the Football Bowl Subdivision, Ball State is probably the one
least talked about.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tokens
wow. this is so god damn ridiculous it's unbelievable. you don't like the pick don't follow, you don't like what he writes don't read his thread. you guys should drop dead or get a life. fuckin losers.

Tokens
wow. this is so god damn ridiculous it's unbelievable. you don't like the pick don't follow, you don't like what he writes don't read his thread. you guys should drop dead or get a life. fuckin losers.

p.j. too nasty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deafmadden
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com